Jojo The Mailman Bunny
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Don't know how to write love letters? Jojo the mailman bunny is so irresistible you can just write a love note and slip it in his mailbag, he'll do the work for you! Plus who said love notes are only for Valentine's day… Another free amigurumi pattern to make for someone you love, or a cool toy for kids to play with ! Great pattern for intermediate crocheters and amigurumi lovers. Do spend some time on the head details (eyes, eyebrows, nose), they'll make the whole difference in your amigurumi expression!"
NotesI hope you'll enjoy this pattern, if you have any question I'm glad to help, just send me an email, you'll find an address in the contact page of my blog.
I’d be really happy to see your finished Jojo ! Tag me on Instagram, you can find me as @octopuscrochetdesign and use the hashtag #octopuscrochetdesign
I look forward to seeing it!
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeWith the above material: 5-round circle = 5cm (2″). Find out how to measure gauge for amigurumis on my blog.
Finished SizeWith the material mentioned above and when gauge is achieved: The bunny is 22cm tall (8.7″) from the feet to the top of the ears
Yarn #4 / cotton aran, 8ply, 80% cotton 20% Milk Fiber, in light beige, dark blue, marine blue, white, plus a small piece of light peach or light pink for the nose
(I use a local shop yarn, that I find quite thick for a #4, an equivalent would be Paintbox Cotton Aran but keep the 3.5mm hook to obtain tight stitches and avoid gaps where the fiberfill shows)
- DMC Happy cotton shade 777 for the bag
- DMC Cotton Perle N°8 shade 938 to embroider the eyebrows
- Any 1meter piece of red yarn that fits a 2.5mm hook (or you can use the same aran yarn as the one for the body, and work with only 2 or 3 plies)
- tapestry needle
- stitch marker
- a pair of 8mm safety eyes
- Ball point pins for assembly
- Embroidery needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters