This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I made a mini version of Luffy amigurumi complete with his straw hat. Monkey D. Luffy is my favorite character from One Piece. He is cheerful, loyal friend, and never give up. Crochet your own Luffy amigurumi. Luffy is about 9 cm (3.5 inches) tall without hat. I used small ply Balinese cotton yarn (8 ply sport yarn) and Tulip hook no. 2 (2 mm). Its size may vary according to the materials you used."
Crochet Hook4 or 2 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot essential for this project
Finished Size9 cm (3.5 inches) tall without hat
- Yarns: skin tone, blue, red, black, yellow, lemon
- Black thread
- Fiber fill
- 2 mm hook
- 7 mm safety eyes
- Tapestry needle
Read NextMake Your Own Monkey
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters