Heirloom Doll Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Now that you have made your Heirloom Crochet Doll, you will want to make a crochet doll dress of every color to go along with it. This little dress works up so fast and is the perfect addition to an heirloom doll gift. I have several doll dress designs drawn out for the Heirloom Doll, but I decided to start with a dress that does not require any buttons or Velcro to fasten it around the doll. This makes it safer for young children, like my 22 month old daughter."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 Dc x 5 Rows = 2 inches
Finished SizeThe dress measures 5.5 inches long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet