We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Graduation is a time for celebrating our accomplishments and what better way to say “You did Great!” than with a cute little crochet graduation gnome. This gnome makes a wonderful graduation gift. The graduation gnome has a simple design based on the garden gnome couple. This gnome is so proud of himself for all the years of study. He confidently holds his diploma and shows off his graduation robes and gnome styled graduation hat. This crochet graduation gnome pattern can be customized in a variety of ways. You can make the gnome a woman by adding braids instead of the beard. The instructions for both styles are provided below."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5SC x 6 Rows = 1 inch
Finished SizeFinal Gnome is about 7 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters