Free Amigurumi Monkey Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free crochet monkey pattern has been inspired by our recent visit to the ZOO, where we saw lots of cute monkeys. They were so much fun to watch and our daughter just loved them! So of course, I couldn't help myself but crochet one for her. :-) This Amigurumi monkey is pretty easy to make and the head and body are crocheted in one piece so less sewing for you to do! :-) This pattern is also easy to follow and includes lots of photos to guide you through it."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSeated: 20cm / 8 inches | Head to toes: 27cm / 10.5 inches
- Fine Sport #2 = 4 ply
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters