This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Are you looking for a simple Amigurumi project that involves no sewing whatsoever? Then look no more! This free crochet octopus pattern is the perfect project for anyone who is not so keen on sewing their Ami parts together, I promise! :-) Plus you can use up all your yarn leftovers and make this Amigurumi octopus extra colourful! Imagination has no limits! :-) This free crochet octopus pattern is written using US crochet terminology. Beginner level."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizeheight: 10cm / 4 inches | width: 16cm / 6.5 inches
Fine Sport #2 = 4 ply | 55% cotton and 45% acrylic
Read NextMake Your Own Monkey
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters