Evie And Ben Fox
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Evie and Ben Fox by Emma Varnam are crochet patterns excerpted from Cute Crocheted Animals with permission from GMC Publications Ltd. Evie loves playing the piano or reading in a corner of her room. Although shy, she will be the first to give you a hug if you need cheering up. What an adventurer Ben is! This budding pirate is in his element out in his imaginary boat on the open water. He loves maps and is always planning his next voyage. You will need: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino, 55% wool, 33% acrylic, 12% cashmere (137yds/125m per 50g ball): For Evie: 2 balls in 092 Orange (A), 1 ball in 100 White (B), 1 ball in 101 Ecru (C) for her underpants For Ben: 2 balls in 092 Orange (A), 1 ball in 100 White (B), 1 ball in 027 Denim (C) for his underpants 3.5mm (UK9:USE/4) crochet hook 3mm (UK11:US–) crochet hook Tapestry needle Safety pin Polyester toy stuffing 3⁄8in (10mm) safety eyes and nose Finished size: The foxes are 12in (30cm) tall."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- Quick And Easy Reversible Crochet Slippers
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet