Dottie The Duck Crochet Along
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beginner friendly crochet tutorial will walk you through making your very own crochet Dottie The Duck and her nest from start to finish. Dottie The Duck is crocheted in DK weight yarn and is approximately 4 inches tall. Duck does not sit up in its own. The pattern is written in U.S. crochet terms, complete with clear instructions, pictures, and video tutorial to help you along the way. Dottie The Duck is crocheted in continuous spirals without joining the rounds Be aware that the final size may vary depending on the yarn and hook size used."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not particularly important, just be consistent with the tension you are using. And, most importantly, have fun!
Finished SizeDottie The Duck is crocheted in DK weight yarn and is approximately 4 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters