This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Cupcake Bunny
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Sometimes we all just need a little sweetness in life. And today, that delectable bit of goodness is this darling bunny crochet cupcake. This bit of adorable just makes me so happy. I love the soft spring colors, the 'for real' looking cupcake wrapper and those pink frosting drips look good enough to eat! I also love that this little number is a perfect little scrap project. Think “cupcake”, head to your yarn stash and go crazy. Crochet bunny ears and facial features for a fun little Easter Gift.. or hey, tuck it into a spot in your home décor. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 3.5″ tall from top of head (excluding ears) to bottom of cupcake
Read NextContainer Garden Toy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters