Free Amigurumi Jellyfish Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I am happy to share this free crochet jellyfish pattern with you today, which is the perfect project for Amigurumi beginners who would like to learn different crochet techniques. This super cute Amigurumi jellyfish is fun to make and will be an ideal gift for your little one. It will also look just adorable hanging as a decoration in your kid's room. :-) This pattern is very easy to follow and includes many photos to guide you through it."
NotesUS crochet terminology
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeHeight: 25.5cm / 10 inches | Width: 9cm / 3.5 inches
- Fine Sport #2 = 4 ply
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters