This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Amigurumi Strawberry
"If you're looking for an adorable crochet Amigurumi strawberry free pattern, you will love this one. You can use this pattern with different yarn thickness and make them as small or as large as you like. The pictured strawberries were made with Light (#4), worsted (#4) and bulky (#5) yarns, but you can use any yarn you like. If you're using the recommended yarns in the pattern, you will need a 2.75 (US C) or a 3.5 mm (US E) hook."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not relevant for this project.
Finished SizeSmall strawberry: approx. 2” (5 cm) tall and 4.75” (12 cm) in diameter. Medium strawberry: approx. 3” (7.5 cm) and 6.25” (17 cm) in diameter. Large strawberry: approx. 4” (10 cm) tall and 9” (24 cm) in diameter.
- 2.75 mm (US C) crochet hook if you’re using light (#3) yarn
- 3.50 mm (US E) crochet hook for the medium weight or bulky/super bulky chenille yarn
- Tapestry Needle
- White embroidery floss
- Stuffing fiber
- Stuffing tool (optional)
- A pair of 8 mm safety eyes, if you’re making the larger fruit (optional)
- Safety eyes placement tool (optional)
- Embroidery needle
- Scraps of pink yarn for the mouth (optional)
- Stitch Marker
Read NextSnowman Amigurumi