Cheery Cherry Amigurumi
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make these cute and easy Cheery Cherry amigurumi! Made with worsted weight yarn and sizes E (3.5mm) and F (3.75mm) crochet hooks, these fun little cherries work up quickly - sometimes as fast as 30 minutes! Skills needed include single crochet, working in the round, weaving in ends, and some light sewing (to attach the leaves/stem). Some embroidery is also required to make their little smiles but don't worry if you aren't familiar with how to do this - there are photos to guide you along the way! "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, F/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical to this pattern - you are looking to create a nice tight fabric that polyfil will not poke through.
Finished SizeApproximately 3.5" tall, approximately 9" around both cherries.
- Worsted weight yarn - in red and green
- Sizes E (3.5mm) and F (3.75mm) crochet hooks
- 6mm safety eyes
- embroidery thread or craft cord, black.
- embroidery needle
- yarn needle
- ball pins (optional-to help when sewing up cherry stem)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters