Candy the Cow Amigurumi
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This little cow is called Candy, she is 13cm(5 inches) tall and you dont have to be very experienced in crocheting to make her. -amigurumi making experience: Advanced Beginner -some basic sewing skills This pattern uses US terminology"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size13cm / 5 inches
- Crochet hook 3mm
- Crochet hook 2,5mm (just the horns and the ears)
- Aran weight yarn in three different colors (I used Red Heart Niki)
- Tapestry needle
- Safety eyes (6mm)
- Optional: some ribbon to tie around the neck
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet