Candy the Cow Amigurumi
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This little cow is called Candy, she is 13cm(5 inches) tall and you dont have to be very experienced in crocheting to make her. -amigurumi making experience: Advanced Beginner -some basic sewing skills This pattern uses US terminology"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size13cm / 5 inches
- Crochet hook 3mm
- Crochet hook 2,5mm (just the horns and the ears)
- Aran weight yarn in three different colors (I used Red Heart Niki)
- Tapestry needle
- Safety eyes (6mm)
- Optional: some ribbon to tie around the neck
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 15 Back to School Crochet Patterns + 6 Favorite Teacher Gifts
- 27 Perfect Puff Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Vincent Green-Hite
- Beach Please Summer Tote
- Coco Earrings
- Patriotic Bracelet
- Slanting Shells Wrap
- Noche Boliviana
- La Mecha
- Kids Racing Tee Shirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet