This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Jellyfish Squish is another cute, cuddly, squishy crochet pattern on Moogly! So much more huggable than the real thing! I used safety eyes to create the “face” of my jellyfish, but you can customize yours however you like! Add a mouth as well, use buttons instead of safety eyes, or go with no face at all (aka, the more accurate to real-life route). I’ve also included instructions for a total of 8 tentacles, but jellyfish have all different numbers and forms - so you can customize the look of your Jellyfish Squish in all sorts of ways!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeApprox 14" wide x 18" max length (variable)
Read NextMake Your Own Monkey
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters