Briggs The Bear
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The pattern is written in U.S. crochet terms, complete with clear instructions and pictures to help you along the way. Briggs The Bear is crocheted in continuous spirals without joining the rounds. I suggest using a stitch marker or different color yarn to keep track of each round. Briggs The Bear is crocheted in worsted weight yarn and is approximately 5 inches tall. Be aware that the final size may vary depending on the yarn and hook size used. Gauge is not particularly important, just be consistent with the tension you are using. And most importantly, have fun! "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not particularly important, just be consistent with the tension you are using. And most importantly, have fun!
Finished SizeBriggs The Bear crocheted in worsted weight yarn is approximately 5 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you aren't a fan of the foundation chain, then this Beautifully Unchained Wrap crochet pattern in the right one for you. There are… Continue reading: "Beautifully Unchained Wrapvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rua Shawl
- Crochet Heart Frog Applique
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- A Taste Of Honey - Wine Bottle Cozy
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters