Blu The Bird
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The pattern is written in U.S. crochet terms, complete with clear instructions and pictures to help you along the way. Blu The Bird is crocheted in continuous spirals without joining the rounds. I suggest using a stitch marker or different color yarn to keep track of each round. Blu The Bird is crocheted in worsted weight yarn and is approximately 5 inches tall. Be aware that the final size may vary depending on the yarn and hook size used. Gauge is not particularly important, just be consistent with the tension you are using. And, most importantly, have fun!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not particularly important, just be consistent with the tension you are using. And, most importantly, have fun!
Finished SizeBlu The Bird is crocheted in worsted weight yarn and is approximately 5 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet