Crochet Candy Corn Witch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Crochet Candy Corn Witch is a simple Amigurumi Crochet pattern that uses worsted weight yarn. It works up quickly, and is a great stash busting pattern! Add some cuteness to your halloween decor by placing this cutie in your collection, today! You will need: Worsted Weight yarn in black, white, yellow & orange, a G/4mm crochet hook, yarn needle for sewing, safety eyes and polyfil. You can even fill the cauldron with candy, for an extra sweet treat!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters