Blu The Bird
By: Crochet Keke from yarnsociety.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Blu The Bird is a fun and easy spring time crochet project. Blu is a small, but confident guy. He flutters his small wings and makes his way through all the bird feeders in the neighborhood. This pattern is written in U.S. crochet terms, complete with clear instructions and pictures to help you along the way. Blu The Bird is crocheted in continuous spirals without joining the rounds. We suggest using a stitch marker or different color yarn to keep track of each round. Blu The Bird crocheted in worsted weight yarn is approximately 5-inches tall. Be aware that size may vary depending on the yarn and hook size used. Gauge is not particularly important, just be consistent with the tension you are using. And most importantly, have fun!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not particularly important, just be consistent with the tension you are using.
Finished Size5 inches tall
- Worsted-Weight yarn
- E/4 (3.50mm) crochet hook
- Two 9mm plastic safety eyes
- Polyfil or stuffing of your choice
- Yarn/Darning needle
- Locking stitch markers (optional)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Options Crochet Tote
- Cassandra Bolton
- Bethany Sypolt
- How to Crochet the Princess Tiara Edging
- How to Crochet the Reverse Single Crochet Edging
- How to Crochet Sweet Shell Edging
- How to Crochet the Pointed Scallop Edging
- How to Crochet Ruffle Edging
- How to Crochet Curly Q Edging
- 17 Patterns: Crochet for Pets