This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" Crochet Animal Appliques are absolutely so adorably cute to look at. These crochet animal appliques are very versatile. They can be used as embellishments on so many different types of crochet projects. They can be attached and sewn on to Crochet Blankets , Hats , Dresses , scarves , sweaters and many more. They can be used as they are, or you can make lovely wall hangings and buntings by joining them together. They are very quick and easy to make. Here is a basic pattern for Crochet Animal Face Applique . It is One Pattern for All , that is, the basic pattern is the same for all the Crochet Animals you wish to make. Once you have made the face applique ,you can sew on the facial features with a yarn needle. You can make them into Teddy Bear , Polar Bear , Frog , Tiger , Lady Bug ,Mickey Mouse and just about anything to your imagination. Just change the base yarn color according to the animal you wish to make. They are so much fun to whip up. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextMake Your Own Monkey
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters