We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Simple and charming combine in the Winterberry Throw blanket. This easy design is worked square by square, making it a great project to break up other patterns on your to-do list. And when you’re done? It’ll be your favorite throw to snuggle under while enjoying a new project or your favorite tv show. This pattern includes instructions for the individual squares and how to seam and add a border to them to make a nice sized lapghan."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 scs and 8 rows = 4 inches
Finished SizeBlanket - 49” - 50” x 49” - 50”
- 5.0 mm (H)
- 2100 - 2200 yards (1920 - 2012 m) of worsted weight yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin
- Crochet Pizza Heart
- Crochet Your Own Coaster In Just Four Rounds – Free Pattern
- Applique Butterfly – Free Crochet Tutorial
- Chloe Sideways Shawl
- Easy Crochet Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Tree Bauble
- Home For Christmas Stocking
- Christmas Heart Bauble
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters