This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Waves Of Grains C2c Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet blanket pattern is worked from corner to corner and is based on the C2C V stitch, with added V-puff stitches. These two stitches are alternating every three rows to create the wheat and grains look. This corner to corner baby blanket is made with a different C2C crochet stitch than the classic C2C. The blanket can be made in any size you want! With no foundation chain and counting stitches, I’m sure you are going to love this crochet blanket pattern!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size 35x35'' (89x89 cm)
Read NextLazy Girl Crochet Blanket Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters