We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"One thing every household needs? A good Waffle Stitch crochet blanket, that’s what! This waffle blanket pattern makes for a squishy, comfortable throw you can cuddle up under to read a good book, spend time with the family, or watch an episode of your favorite show. The waffle is one of my favorite crochet stitches for blankets. The way the waffle stitch pattern works up, it creates a thick, warm fabric – perfect for people that are always cold! "
NotesPattern is written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 sts × 6 rows = 4″
Finished SizeApproximately 55″ × 65″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters