We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Victoria Afghan crochet pattern works up so quickly! This design is a fun and easy pattern to make. You can pick it up and put it down as needed without ever losing your place, or needing to count stitches every row. No stress over complicated stitches or learning new techniques. Although it was originally designed using Loops and Threads Colorwheel yarn (which is now discontinued), you can use any worsted weight yarn of your choice. This works really well with Caron Cake yarns or similar."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeBaby to Queen size.
- Worsted weight yarn (yardage per size in the blog post)
- J hook.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket
- Camden Christmas Crochet Blanket
- Picot Granny Spring Throw
- Summer Crochet Ideas: 7 Lightweight Afghan Patterns
- Midnight Garden Crochet Afghan
- Striped Stash Buster Blanket
- Latent Heart 12" Square
- Toy Box Beginner Blanket Pattern
- Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket
- Paintbox Baby Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Your Winter Shawl
- The Chained Arcade Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters