Twilight Haze Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A soft, chunky crochet blanket with big tassels that is ideal for snuggling up in and looks lovely displayed in your home. This simple blanket is crocheted using a two row repeat of easy crochet stitches to create a lovely garter stitch knit-look on one side and a knit-look rib on the other. The yarn chosen for this project is affordable and is offered in a range of gorgeous modern colours. The 80% acrylic 20% wool mix is the perfect combination of softness, warmth and easy care. Perfect for beginners or if you are looking for an easy and modern project."
NotesThank you for considering the Twilight Haze Blanket!
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeWorking in pattern with 9mm hook, after washing and blocking swatch:
8.5 stitches, 8 rows (4 sl stBLO + 4 hdc) to 4″ / 10cm
Finished Size50in / 127cm wide 60in / 152cm long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Minecraft Snow Golem (pumpkin) C2c Crochet Block
- Surprised Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- The Lyndie Cardi
- Cardigan With Pockets
- Wildflowers Wrap
- Crochet Christmas Nordic Bauble
- Alpine Paths Tote
- Hex Flower Crossbody
- Bacterial Culture Plate Potholder
- Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters