Three Hour Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Three Hour Throw lives up to its name - you can crochet this jumbo afghan in less than 3 hours! And you don’t even need a giant hook - just Bernat Blanket Extra and your own hands, and the free crochet blanket pattern on Moogly! To make the Three Hour Throw, I used two strands of Bernat Blanket Extra held together - and that made some really big stitches! Crocheting with your hands isn’t really any harder than crocheting with a hook. You still yarn over with the yarn before pulling it through loops."
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Crochet Gauge1.9 stitches and 1.7 rows = 4 inches
in main st pattern
Finished Size42" x 54", custom sizing info included
- Bernat Blanket Extra
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Julia Top
- Cinnamon Spiced Ribbed Sweater
- Crochet Mindful Makeup Palette Pattern
- Handsome Little Turkey
- Ocean Orca Whale
- Fallen Leaves Coaster Pattern
- C2c Pig
- Gentle Forest Beanie
- Minecraft Ghast C2c Crochet Block
- Angry Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters