Three Hour Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Three Hour Throw lives up to its name - you can crochet this jumbo afghan in less than 3 hours! And you don’t even need a giant hook - just Bernat Blanket Extra and your own hands, and the free crochet blanket pattern on Moogly! To make the Three Hour Throw, I used two strands of Bernat Blanket Extra held together - and that made some really big stitches! Crocheting with your hands isn’t really any harder than crocheting with a hook. You still yarn over with the yarn before pulling it through loops."
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Crochet Gauge1.9 stitches and 1.7 rows = 4 inches
in main st pattern
Finished Size42" x 54", custom sizing info included
- Bernat Blanket Extra
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Rhapsody Beanie
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters