The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This C2C crochet pattern is beginner friendly. The pattern uses Extended half double crochets to create a delicate yet strong design. This blanket measures approximately 26' by 31". Decreases start along one edge initially to create the rectangular shape. You can customize this blanket to whatever size you need, but additional yarn may be required. I used Lion Brand Softa than Butta and the blanket is uper soft with a nice drape. Thanks and happy crocheting!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge is measured in the horizontal (not the bias in which is was made)
4" x 4" = 6 squares (20 sts) by 6 rows
Finished Size26" by 31"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paved Diamonds Rug
- Crochet Star Stitch Tutorial
- Easy Crochet Hot Pads
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters