Textured Bobble Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This throw is the ideal accessory to snuggle up under with a cup of tea and a book. It is a wonderful project to add that extra cosy factor to a new home. The throw is worked flat with bobbles on RS. Bobbles repeated every 2,4,6,8,12 and 24 stitches for the width of the throw constitute one section. Three sections in blue are followed by three sections in pink and three sections in blue. The throw has a border of one row of sc. Fringe in pink is added through each edge st along the width of the throw."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sc x 15 rows = 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 in)
Finished Size109 cm wide x 155 cm long (approximately 43 x 61”)
- Caron Simply Soft (100% Acrylic | worsted | 170.1 g (6 oz) = 288 m (315 yds)), Country Blue (MC) #9710 6 skeins, Victorian Rose (CC) #9721 4 skeins
- Crochet hook size 5.0 mm (H/8)
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters