Rock The Block Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This specific block stitch has so many names that I am just calling it the Rock the Block Blanket. You will also hear it called the grid stitch, boucan stitch, leaping stripes and many more… but essentially, it is one of many different types of block stitch. In this pattern I show you how to work up this fun stitch and give you the pattern to work up this fun blanket in any size you want! I will also show you how to get over 6 different looks with this simple stitch pattern. So make sure you stay with me to the end. Another HUGE advantage of working this block stitch is that the edges of the blanket are left clean. There is NO need to work an edge, WaHOO!!! I can hear you all shouting with JOY right now!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe blanket can be made in any size, you will work your beginning row to your desired length so no gauge is necessary. Use the hook with the yarn weight you prefer and enjoy working with the most for nice even stitches.
Finished SizeCustomize to your liking.
Crochet Hook Size I (5.50 mm)
- Worsted Weight Yarn -amount will vary depending on size of blanket you want to make
- Yarn Needle, Scissors, Measuring Tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters