Ripple Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I finally decided to make this easy Ripple Crochet Baby Blanket free pattern. The truth is that I should have crocheted this baby blanket a couple of months ago, but I’ve been busy with so many things… What’s important is that the free pattern is ready for you below. After all, “Mieux vaut tard que jamais” (better late than never!) I want to crochet at least six new baby girl blankets in the next coming months (I may add a baby boy blanket in the mix as well). At first, I thought that making a blanket would take too much time, but I was wrong. It took me 16 hours to complete this one, so I can say that you can do it in three, four, or five days. This will depend on your daily schedule. If you are not too busy, let’s just it’s a 4-day baby blanket (I really like calling it like that). This sweet pink ripple baby blanket is really easy. It’s made with one stitch: double crochet. In other words, it’s a beginner’s dream. I can’t wait to see your baby blanket. And as you know, I’m always happy to help. If you need any help with the pattern, just leave a comment below, and I’ll get back to you asap. "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeBaby size
- Crochet hook size: 3mm (D/3).
Yarn Medium (4): wool or cotton in any color (140g). (I used wool yarn HiMALAYA EVERYDAY, 100% Acrylic / 100 g – 250 mt, 273 yards, 3.5 oz)
- Stitch markers.
- Yarn Needle.
- Tape measure.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters