Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Do you have that kind of friend that sort of busts into the party with an honest to goodness, “I’m here. I’m real. This is the way I am” kinda vibe? She doesn’t put on airs or pretend to be something she’s not. She just is. And is proud of it. Well the Onward and Upward Scrap Afghan Project is just that. Because that’s how scrap afghans are. And when it’s done, you can cuddle up under it and marvel in your creativeness and ability to make something useful out of practically nothing."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- Alpine Stripe Beanie
- My Baby Cuddle Owl Lovey
- Simple Heart Appliqué
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters