Mountain Hideaway Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet this loop stitch chevron throw which is just the right size for keeping warm while curled up on the sofa. Perfect for intermediate crocheters or confident beginners looking for an interesting, textured crochet blanket project. This pattern uses a worsted weight yarn held double to make a warm, snuggly throw. The use of one colour throughout the project makes for a modern look while the stripes of crochet loop stitches add a hint of retro vintage. The yarn chosen is a wool / acrylic mix and is inexpensive but beautifully soft and cosy."
NotesThank you for considering by Mountain Hideaway Throw pattern!
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size44in / 112cm wide 56in / 142cm long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- Willow Tee
- Ferne Sideways Shawl
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Dara Table Runner
- The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters