Modern Heirloom Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Strips of lacy puff stitch shells create a stunning, heirloom-quality baby blanket. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch Crocheting flat in rows, joining strips with linked tutorial Special stitch: pf (with written explanation in pattern and link to tutorial) Skill Level Intermediate Finished Sizes Stroller Blanket (Baby Blanket). Photographed sample is size Baby Blanket. Stroller: 37” (94 cm) height x 36” (106.5 cm) wide. Baby Blanket: 37” (94 cm) height x 42” (106.5 cm) wide. Materials Sprightly Acrylic Worsted yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g/201 yd/184 m) – 4 (5) skeins in 501-005 Lavender (CA), 3 (4) skeins in 501-020 Misty Pink (CB), and 2 skeins in 501-025 White (CC), or approximately 732 yd/915 yd (669.5 m/836.5 m) in CA, 550 yd/732 yd (503 m/669.5 m) in CB, 320 yd/400 yd (292.5 m/366 m) in CC in any medium weight yarn. US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Gauge Strip = 3.5” (9 cm) wide in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project. This pattern was originally designed as a Craftsy/Bluprint kit in January 2018."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet