Misty Morning Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Misty Morning Throw blanket is made corner-to-corner style using bulky weight yarn. This means that you will start at one corner and work increases until it reaches your desired width, then decrease back down to form a square. Because of this, it is extremely easy to customize the size of your blanket. If you’d like a smaller blanket, perhaps for a baby, work fewer increase rows, but if you’d like a larger blanket, work more!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 sts by 8 rows = 4 inches (in pattern, corner to corner style)
Finished Sizeapproximately 50” square
- Size L (8.00 mm) crochet hook
- 10 skeins (1200 yards) of Cascade Pacific Bulky, or any other Bulky weight yarn
- Measuring tape to check gauge
- Yarn needle to weave in your ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters