Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Minecraft Pig C2c Crochet Block
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you have a Minecraft lover in your life, this is the blanket for them! Based on one of the most popular video games of all times, the Minecraft C2C Crochet Afghan will be appreciated by all fans. The Minecraft Pig C2C Crochet Block is the fourth in a 12-part series. If you prefer a smaller blanket, choose 4, 6 or 9 blocks from the list. This block is stitched using standard C2C crochet. Each finished Minecraft block measures approximately 13 inches square and stitches up in about 3 hours for the experienced crocheter."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size13 x 13 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters