Mae's Chevron Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"As one of my first jobs I worked in the activities department of a beautiful nursing facility. I was a young, thought-she-knew-it-all, 20 year old and Mae was a (then) 95 year old darling who always had her hair fixed just right, her favorite pearls around her neck, and you never saw her without her perfectly applied bright cherry lipstick. Oh, the stories Mae could tell! Mae was such a beautiful soul and I will always cherish our chats during activity time. This beautiful Chevron Blanket (available in 3 sizes) is for you, my dear friend."
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeEach chevron repeat is approx. 5” wide. Each row repeat (6 rows) = approx. 3” tall. If checking gauge only, start pattern with 46 chains.
Finished Size36" x 36" (baby blanket), 50" x 60" (throw), 60" x 78" (blanket)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters