This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Little Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Little Larksfoot Rainbow blanket is the little sister of the Big Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket. Made with colourful Scheepjes Stone Washed, it’s a happy-go-lucky rainbow blanket in a rhythmical stitch pattern. Measuring 120 x 95cm (47.25 x 37.5in) it’s perfectly suitable as crib or baby blanket, but you can easily change to size to make it in any size you want to. The crochet pattern is written in US terms and contains a crochet diagram."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge isn’t critical, but it’s important that you do not use more than 12 grams per 2 rows of each colour.
Finished Size120 x 95cm (47.25 x 37.5in)
Read NextEasy Lap Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Rainbow Purse
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Pretty 3d Crochet Butterflies Patterns You Will Love
- Lace Crochet Skirt
- Stained Glass Mosaic Crochet Washcloth
- Crochet Serape Poncho
- Camellia Washcloth
- 2 Layer Crochet Flowers
- Flower Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters