Jagged Scrap Yarn Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For this project you will need: HOOK: 5 mm hook or size H hook for the US YARN: All the scrap yarn colors were worsted weight yarn 4 ply US, 10 ply AU Also the Off white color I used in between as well. I was able to get 10 rows of Off white before I had to change to a new skein. I used 2 and a 1/2 skeins of it, but I didn’t make a border. If you wish to, then I would grab a third. I didn’t want to use much of this color because it’s a scrap yarn afghan and don’t want you to have to go get more yarn. About the color pattern Since this pattern uses scrap yarn, I won’t be telling you which colors to use. I used this color wheel to help me organize my color choices. I’ve never been a fan of the mixed color of scrap yarn afghans so I decided to do mine in a more organized fashion starting with my Maroons, Reds, Oranges, Browns, Yellows, Golds, Greens, Blues, Purples, Pinks and back to the beginning of the color list. Feel free to go with what feels right to you. This Jagged Scrap yarn afghan is made using a stitch I discovered while playing around with yarn. I don’t know why all my discovered stitches mostly use two stitches to create and this one is no different. Lol. But other than the butterfly stitch this one is surely the most easiest one to recreate! Let me take you step by step on how to make this stitch so you can use it in making your own scrap yarn afghan to use up some of your left over wool."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size47” x 75” | 120 X 190 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters