Iris Stitch In A Rectangle
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Iris stitch is another one of my favorite stitches. It has a flower-like look, it creates a “Holey” fabric and still has more of a modern look. It’s a great stitch to use in blankets or as a border. After designing the Iris stitch in a square, many have asked me if there's also a way to make this stitch in a rectangle, so I had to make another tutorial! This pattern enables you to decide the dimensions of the rectangle by changing the number of the initial chains. "
NotesYou can use any yarn with a suitable hook size and determine the finished size of your blanket.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge22 stitches, 30 rows to 10cm/4"
Finished SizeNot relevant
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters