We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A great stash busting project. I have listed all the colours I've used below - all Stylecraft special DK with a 4 mm hook, apart from 1 Cygnet yarns DK - with the order of the hexagons. Includes links to video tutorials for how to make the hexagon and how to join leaving only 2 ends to sew in! Yep - you read it right - only 2 ends on joining! All yarns could substituted for a a great stash buster of your own."
NotesA bright colourful blanket that is the perfect stash buster!
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeEach hexagon measures 17.5 cm (7 inches) before joining
Finished Size106x 132cm
- DK yarn in 32 colours
- 4mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters