Heart Pixel Art Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Though a little time consuming, pixel art projects are so fun! I think I like most that it kind of resembles a quilt, but also that it uses my favorite join-as-you method – the Pull Loop Through Method! Makes for an easy join, and no worrying about how to assemble later – can’t say I enjoy sewing squares together. BUT! If you do, you could always make the squares separately, and then use the mattress stitch (or your preferred technique) to join them later. WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THIS SQUARE? It’s the perfect size for a 16″ throw pillow, use it as an afghan square, and build a blanket, add more squares all around to make a larger blanket, use it as a doily, attach it to a dowel rod, and hang it, use it as the star of the show for a sweater/top, even changing up the weight of yarn used will open doors!"
NotesYarn Alternative: Berroco’s Vintage DK.
Any weight yarn will also work for this project with respective crochet hook. Different weights will produce different sized squares.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size16" Square
- 640 Yards of Lightweight #3 Yarn – I used Baby Bee Sweet Delight Yarn in Cloudy [Gray] (210 Yards), and I Love This Sport Weight Yarn in Red (225 Yards), and Cranberry (205 Yards)
- G6/4mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Wrap yourself in comfort and style with this Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf. This crochet pattern highlights the scarf's unique… Continue reading: "Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- Nora Baby Blanket
- Simple, Easy Crochet Flower – Free Pattern
- The Hillside Handbag
- Easy Pocket Scarf
- Crochet Slippper Boots
- Realistic Sea Anemones And Jellyfish
- Cute Christmas Mitten Ornament
- Lacy Easy Summer Cardigan
- Easy Beach Skirt Cover Up
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters