Frozen Hearts Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I am really happy how the Frozen Hearts Baby Blanket turned out! At first, I wasn’t sure if I can create tiny little hearts using the pointy crocodile stitch, especially because I used shades of blue instead of red, but I think the final result is beautiful. I hope you think the same too! You can use red to make the little hearts, I chose blue because I think it looks cool as a winter baby blanket. I also think this blanket will look gorgeous in shades of yellow."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size100cm x 87cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- World's Easiest Afghan
- Stay Wild Moon Child Throw Blanket
- Frozen Hearts Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Relaxing Rainbow Crochet Blanket
- Cake Yarn Scrapghan
- Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket
- Dragonfly Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 3 Crochet Temperature Blanket Charts
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Paintbox Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters