Filip's Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Filip’s Baby Blanket is a small carriage blanket that uses beginner friendly moss stitch pattern which is actually very simple and quick to work up. Because you are alternating chain and single crochet into chain space, it makes it the perfect mindless project for netflixing. It’s a lively design that creates a stretchy but solid fabric for a cozy and warm blanket. This baby blanket pattern is simple yet beautiful so that it can be made in any kind of yarn, in any colorway and in any size. The pattern uses US crochet terminology and contains full written instruction and chart."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge26 sts and 21 rows to 10 x 10cm (4 x 4”) using 3.5mm hook with moss stitch.
If necessary, adjust hook size to obtain the correct gauge.
Before you measure, please take the time to block your swatch in the same manner that you will block your blanket.
Finished Sizeone size, adjustable 92cm x 64cm (36.25”x25.2”).
Yarn Scheepjes Bamboo Soft 50g = 150m, 50% Bamboo, 50% Cotton, in 2 different colours:
Antique Silver (264) – 6 skeins.
Rich Cream (265) – 2 skeins.
- Hook size 3.5mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge,
Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends),
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters