Felix Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Do you ever need ideas for a quick and easy crochet baby blanket that still makes a statement? Some of my favorite baby blanket patterns involve a lot of colors and fancy stitches, but I don't always have the time (or budget) to make those. When I need something that's just as lavish, but a little easier on me, I use big chunky yarn and some really nice fleece to finish it off. This is an easy crochet baby blanket pattern that you can make in just a day and will always be a classic."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Easy Primrose and Proper Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Winter Jewels Amethyst Flower Granny Square
- Aubrieta Bloom Afghan Square
- Emoji Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Modern Double Crochet V-Stitch Chunky Blanket
- Girl’s Crochet Hexagon Blanket
- Rainbow Splash Blanket
- Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket
- Heart Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet