February Interlocking Crochet Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The February interlocking crochet square is the 2nd of 12 free interlocking crochet squares releasing this year. This square is definitely the easiest of the 12 squares, so it's the best one for those who want to give interlocking crochet a try! These squares are all worked in the round. The setup rows can be a little tricky, but once you get started, it's easy breezy! I've also included a video tutorial to show you how to make this square."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- World's Easiest Afghan
- Stay Wild Moon Child Throw Blanket
- Frozen Hearts Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Relaxing Rainbow Crochet Blanket
- Cake Yarn Scrapghan
- Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket
- Dragonfly Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 3 Crochet Temperature Blanket Charts
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Paintbox Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters