Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A Vintage Inspired crochet blanket with square motifs that remind me of sweet nostalgic Edelweiss flowers. You can use any worsted weight (aran weight) yarn to make this blanket that is the size given. You can also use a different yarn weight to make a smaller or larger blanket, using a matching hook – bear in mind your yardage requirements will vary. You can make a larger blanket by making more squares. The Pattern uses US crochet terms Materials 4 - 6 x 100gr balls of Worsted Weight yarn (approx. 800 - 1000m) As yarns will vary, you must check your meterage first. 6.00mm Crochet Hook Measurements Blanket shown has 20 squares in total, 4 squares per row and 5 squares per column and measures 33 x 42 inches 84cm x 107cm Each square measures 7.5” 19cm"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters