Easy Weekend Crochet Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Yes, it is possible to make this easy weekend crochet afghan in just two days. Pair this soft, bulky yarn with a large crochet hook and you are all set to start and finish this pattern in the same weekend. Double Crochet V-Stitch. Normally, the V-Stitch has a chain 1 or 2 in the middle. Since this yarn is bulky, I opted not to work any chain stitched between the two double crochet stitches that make up the V-Stitch. While the yarn is bulky, the blanket itself is not thick. The larger crochet hook paired with the open and lacy stitch makes an afghan with a gorgeous drape that has a soft and squishy feel too. "
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 double crochet stitches for every 4 inches.
Finished Size39 inches wide X 52 inches long
- Misty Meadows Yarn Bee Fireside yarn. 5 skeins, or approximately 900 yards.
- Size N Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- World's Easiest Afghan
- Stay Wild Moon Child Throw Blanket
- Frozen Hearts Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Relaxing Rainbow Crochet Blanket
- Cake Yarn Scrapghan
- Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket
- Dragonfly Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 3 Crochet Temperature Blanket Charts
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Paintbox Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters