Easy Peephole Chevron Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The chevron stitch is a trendy (sometimes infuriating) pattern in the crochet world. When it comes to the chevron stitch, there are many different variations using different stitches. In today’s tutorial, I’m going to show you how to crochet this easy, Peephole Chevron Crochet Blanket. This is a free crochet pattern using double crochet stitches in the back loop only to create a beautiful texture. This lightweight baby blanket would be the perfect baby shower gift and you’re going to love working on it. Also, this chevron stitch is one of the EASIEST variations out there because it requires NO decreasing! "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge19 dc x 9 rows = 4″
Finished Size25″ x 29″ (64cm x 74cm)
- 2 skeins Baby Bee Sweet Delight Yarn
- 4.5mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters