Easy Lap Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet this beautiful blanket by using only one-row repeat. I made this lap blanket for a Cancer Center in my town, but you can make it for a child too. The pattern is a very simple, no stress pattern. If you are fairly new to crocheting art, and if you can do a chain, single crochet, and double crochet stitches, then you can make this blanket - an easy fun project. I used leftover yarn from my previous projects. You could use this pattern also for a scarf, or shawl, or even for a poncho. If you are new to crochet you can watch video and crochet along."
NotesThis pattern, including video, was made with new crocheters in mind. Please, see my blog.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugeapprox. 4 sts x 1 row = 1"x1"
Finished Size35" x 54"
- Lion Brand
- Loops & Threads
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters