Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This easy crochet baby blanket can be customized to fit any blanket needs. You have the option to make it as large or small as you like, in any color you like. You can also use different materials to suite different needs, such as camping, pic nicking, beach outings and snuggling with the family at home. Free pattern and video tutorial make this a breeze for any skill level. Very beginner friendly. I used DK weight yarn and a 6mm hook. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 st (dc and ch sp) X 9 rows = 4″ (10 cm)
- Bernat Softee Baby Cotton
- 6 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters