Crochet Stream Blanket Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Here is a pattern of a blanket which can be a very nice gift for a new born. This beautiful pattern is worked in two colours to enhance the look of the pattern. It has a very easy pattern and the first 3 rows are repeated to achieve the length of the blanket. Crochet hook used for this project is a 4.5mm hook. Watch the video tutorial to see step by step working of this blanket. Hope you enjoy making this beautiful crochet blanket."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeBaby blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters